Beard Trimmer - Titanium Mustache Remington MB-200

Bookmark and Share

Beard Trimmer Reviews - Remington MB-200


This beard trimmer equipped with Titanium coated blades, and it has good trimming technology,  it can cuts clean with less pulling. This beard trimmer can be rechargeable with an LED charging indicator. Beard Trimmer Remington MB-200 has user friendly zoom wheel that can be adjusted up to 9 length settings and Lube for life blades that doesn't need to be oiled.

Beard Trimmer Remington MB - 200 - Details :

  • Size : .5 x 5.8 x 10 inches
  • Titanium Coated Blades
  • No Need Oiling
  • Cuts clean with less pulling
  • Weight : 15.2 ounces  

Beard Trimmer Remington MB-200


Beard Trimmer  - Remington MB-200 ( Consumers Reviews )


I was seeking for my cheap beard trimmer, usually kept relatively short. I got it without looking it in a store. I think I've seen good reviews from many sources, and less than thirty dollars, I think it is a limit to something that only lasts so long. I do not need anything fancy. I have had what I need, but I was amazed how this beard trimmer works. There are no sections that look like they will lose their meaning, and has a great feel in the hand. I want lots of action. My first cut is much better and faster then previous trimmer (who is dead to me). I think it's great business for someone who needs a shave beard occasionally. I loved it. Not fancy, but excellent job done. I can not think how it would be better.

Pros :

  • Scrolling wheel height adjustment. - Very nice feature, the height holds well, unlike some trimmers. You can use pressure against your face and it won't retreat to a shorter height setting that creates a thin spot. After only two or three times, you will know how high you want it. For Instance, I always trim my beard on a "6" and my mustache on a "4"
     
  • Removable head to trim beard edges.
     
  • Powerful motor/ blades provide pain-free trim.
     
  • Holds its charge for a long time. (I charge it full before I travel, and don't even bother packing the charger, because I trust it to function the whole week.)
     
  • Shaver head lifts easily to remove stray hair that gets into the motor area.
     
  • Wireless. To avoid having to clean the bathroom after a big trim, (If I didn't trim for a week or so) I will take it in the back yard and set it 1 setting higher ("7" instead of "6"). Then I give it a quick hit to get rid of the long hair, and then return to the bathroom to finish the detail work. 

 Cons:

  • It will need a place to lay flat, or a pouch to hang in. It doesn't stand on end, and the charger unit plugs into the base (at the bottom end of the demo picture).
     
  • I did mention I broke my old one. I had removed the height guard, and was emptying the hair from under the shaver head. The pivot is plastic, and while I had it open, I dropped the shaver. It landed head down (of course) and the pivot broke. Totally user error, but it is a weak spot. 



Related Links :

Beard Trimmer - Men's Grooming

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment